This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mystery shawl knit-a-long - Starts July 24th.......

I'm so excited......One of my favorite designers is holding a mystery shawl knit-a-long!!!!

The details:
It starts July 24th 2014
The pattern is discounted to $1.50 for the duration of the MKAL
There is multiple yarn weights.
It is very pretty and wraps up the e-book that is a delicate hearts lace.
There will be prizes as well as lots of fun.

The link:
http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/the-barbarian-horde/2952118/1-25#6

The badge:



Please come and join in the fun and make yourself something pretty!!!!
xxK



No comments: