This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Swiss cheese in Paris....

And the beauty is finished......a swiss cheese scarf in Malabrigo lace yarn - colorway 'Paris night'. It couldn't have turned out any softer or lighter than it is, such a pleasure even if it was a tedious pattern at times.
I used the modifications made by another raveller HERE to make my scarf and I am so glad I learnt how to do a one row buttonhole because it is just ingenious!!!!!





2 comments:

Miss Cinders said...

Oh I love that Kristie! I swear you get more talented the more kids you have!

The colour is just beautiful.

MC x

Unknown said...

awwww thank you MC xxxxx