This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February post!

As February rolls on so do the bits and pieces of our family, garden and life.....Here is what has been happening in our corner of the world.

These habenero chillies became.......

Homemade 'HOT' sweet chilli sauce...my husband fav!
Our raspberry is starting to bring out the goodies.....
I finished a cute lil winter dress for a friends lil girl and....

then decided to add a matching beanie!
This has to be the squishiest, softest cowl ever (made in malabrigo)


And then I whipped up a heart doily for a swap.....turned out quite cute!

No comments: