This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas 2012.

Baking gingerbread is my most fav thing to do at Christmas time - to me the smell alone signals a season of joy and peace. My children love it - I make them gingerbread men, reindeers, round cookies I cover in whipped cream.....mmmmm I (heart) Christmas!



Can you tell they're actually upside down gingerbread men......  
Gingerbread house made with my eldest daughter <3 br="br">
My Dad's special Christmas pressie.

Another pressie
Another pressie.....

And lastly this was a gift for a friends new baby girl!!!! A cloth nappy cover knit in a gorgeously soft merino and embellished with the bubs first initial and a sequined star :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet mumma, making and baking such wonderful traditions for you and your family for Christmas. Merry Christmas my sweet.