This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Photography....

I love taking pictures with my camera........what started as a way to show others (namely my Grandma) what I had been making or doing has become a fun and interesting way to document my life, children and the smallest things I see as I wander through each day.
I don't have a fancy camera.....nothing special but I guess I'm not really into the complicated side of things more the preservation of a memory and time. When I take photos of my craft and children I may fiddle a little with the pics in photoscape, adding fancy borders or sharpening etc but my nature shots are just as they are - I think that's important! Of course I do have to crop and resize the nature pics and maybe add a simple border but that's it.

One of my fav pics I've taken.........

This little guy lives in a tree near our vege garden

3 more scarves for a custom order.....

Sunflower - I can't wait til more open and I can show off a sea of yellow....

No comments: