This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pretties...

I've just listed these in my handmade shop 'These Little Wagons...' on congocart :)
I'm almost tempted to add these gorgeous outfits to my own little Misses wardrobe instead of listing them...I just love how they turned out!







Not that my lil Princess is mnissing out mind you - here is her latest knits. Two cute singlet tops (one in cotton and one in superwash merino)....Love this pattern - easy with such a great result. Find it HERE by one of my favorite designers on ravelry.

cotton

merino superwash
This one was a test knit of the 'Amy' pattern.....so cute, I've already made two of these :)


No comments: