This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A different space....

I've a new space, new look and new name for my handmade corner of the world....Since I began selling my handmade items back in 2008 I've totaled over 547 sales worldwide. It's amazes and humbles me.
I sell my items to share the handmade love and to allow me to craft some more and now finally I have settled into a new space that I designed to reflect this and my crafts.

These Little Wagons is now open on a congocart store....http://www.theselittlewagons.congocart.com/

I freehand drew my logo image and styled it, combined different colors and named my categories - I learned a lot about CSS and Javascript LOL even though I'm still baffled by many bits of it.
I hope you come by for a visit sometime............

No comments: