This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, October 3, 2011

Lure me into your shadow and kiss me.....

For all things 'Twilight'.....as I created it this piece filled my head with love, longing, vampires and of course Rob hehe ............this is a shrug for a friend (we traded my needles for her handmade buttons). Knitted across in one piece it's then seamed along the arms and the cuffs and edging are then crocheted. I adore my crochet lace and it was a pleasure to work................








11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love love love!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Incredible! Especially love the way the cuff drapes in that first photo.

btw, your link on Ravelry to this post doesn't work. That may be why I'm the first commenter. You should fix it, because they're going to want to see this shrug!

KnottedFingers said...

Oh my word! That is one of the most gorgeously knitted things I've EVER seen in my life!!! You are amazing!!

karen said...

Thats amazing !!

Dorothy said...

Very sexy :)

Unknown said...

Oh thatlooks amazing!!! Love love love the cuff drapes in the first picture!!! You've done an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous and the cuff is fantastic!

* said...

Really pretty, and the crocheting adds so much to it.

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

That is beyond gorgeous - the sleeves are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I am constantly awe of you.

Stefanie said...

Great job. Love the sparkles in the yarn; does remind me of Edward sparkling in the sunlight.