This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Copper patina

LOVE: the yarn - Mosaic moon gaia organic merino, colorway 'Copper Patina'
LOVE: the pattern - Non stop top (My mods were to upsize the yarn and needle sizes)
LOVE: my boy - he's adorable in my knits and he loves wearing them too

Really pleased with this knit and with the ribbing it will definitely last a couple of seasons.
Couldn't help overloading on the pics, Israel was being very cute today and he loves photo time...hehe



Now it's off to circle the WIP tree and hang a few more projects on it's branches...........

No comments: