This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Like magic my darling...

....out of a long piece of yarn springs a hat!
Made just for Cathy - her yarn, my needles....I enjoyed the yarn, very squishy and soft and the pattern was quite easy. The colorway is 'Magic of the orient' by Anne from Ladybug Loops, the flashes of turquoise really add a little something extra to this project.


I'm working on a few big knits at the moment so it's been a good thing to squish in some smaller, quickly gratifying projects to keep me going and my fingers inspired.

Here is a little bag I've just finished for a swap partner - I modified the pattern to start with a circular crocheted base instead of a knitted one as I thought it made it so much more sturdier.
My kitty wouldn't move off the bench so she's in the shot too LOL

No comments: