This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things amongst things...

Things to show you......................

A belated birthday pressie for a special someone - the cozy not the coffee lol

Bollywood inspired parasol skirt for Ella

My first ever batch of homemade sweet chilli sauce...lets actually call it HOT and sweet chilli sauce

My very first knitted sock...yay me

Yay a strawberry flower means yummy fruit soon

An elf coat made by Kelly at Zoobeedoobee isn't it the coolest handmade creation!!!

1 comment:

Zoobeedoobee said...

Love strawberry flowers, and elf coats hehe, cup cozies. Well done on the chilli sauce and the knitted sock. Practically perfect in every way :)