This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Winter ramblings

And I think winter has started to set in here where I live....crispy cold mornings and now today the pitter patter of rain on the roof....I love winter, not as much as autumn mind but there is something quiet and comfortable about an overcast, cold day.
Been crafting as usual - not as fast as I'd like though as my 1 yr old is putting me through boot camp at the moment...woken every hour and a half at night and believe me I know the exact time cos I look at the clock LOL

I adore this piece...so simple but the bamboo yarn makes it oh so soft...
A cute little Blossom bolero for little Ella....A perfect piece for layering on mild winter days

And my YARN TALLY so far for 2011

Year to Date IN: 6100 grams
Year to Date OUT: 4655 grams
Destashed: 1750 grams

No comments: