This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Little gift

My gorgeous friend Giselle offered to knit me the coolest pair of socks but wouldn’t accept any payment, being the blessing she is, so I am surprising her with some special pieces for her girls :)
This is the first one and is made for little Miss Evie - an IvyAnna in lollytree licorice twist 'waterlily'....I absolutely adore this colorway, it truly does remind me of a bunch of water lilies floating in a tranquil pond on a misty morning.
See the little whale buttons that I added to the back!



Getting prepared for winter here although it's not exactly very cool here yet despite the months being autumn....Oh and Easter soon - I'm involved in a swap of Easter goodies...What to make my partner?????
And if I didn't have enough to do I just signed up for a test knit of a cute little dress....Oh how I wish I had a tiny baby girl again says she praying very loudly upwards!

xxx

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Very cool! Gis will love that- she looooves green tones!

MummaBear said...

aww that's so cute!! Love it :)

Anonymous said...

Gis is the sweetest isn't she? She will love that for Miss Evie.

trudette said...

Beautiful dress, Miss Evie will look like a princess !