This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Saturday, December 4, 2010

..........

(because I couldn't choose a title)

December.... and yet another year is slowly pulling on it's boots and looking towards the door...
I don't know if I'll be sad to see this year go but it's with great trepidation that I will greet the stranger that will appear before me on the 1st of January...What will it hold in it's arms?

And December I am finishing off the year with a growing amount of UFO's, they seem to be accumulating on my shelf and annoying the heck out of me, lol
Usually I'm pretty good at finishing the things I start but I just can't seem to find my position lately....it's a very odd feeling.
And so I leave this post with a gorgeous alpaca yarn bunny...Oh so soft and huggable!



1 comment:

Vaughnde said...

This is absolutely cute! Anyone of my grandchildren would love this bunny!