This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Special for St Patricks day aka my sons birthday

My little Angelus Xavier is turning two tomorrow, awww such a big boy - where does time with them go.
Its amazing how my precious angel has grown from a quiet, never complaining baby to a full on, loves to boing boing on our bed, charge around everywhere toddler, very independent and full of 'What's that' .
I had alot of problems during and after Ange's pregnancy and bonding with him but everyone was right - no matter what happens I'll still love him so much it hurts my heart, he's beautiful and I am so thankful he was given to me. Someone up there obviously knows what I need much better than what I do........
So in honor of my 3rd son I thought i would do something special and offer free shipping at my websites:

precious rosaries
platinum panties

and my etsy store :)

Offer good until Sunday 21st at 5pm.

An Irish Prayer
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

No comments: