This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Sunday, May 3, 2009

New store opening.........and a new look website :)

We have been very busy here at Platinum Panties.......firstly we have a new look website, we've tidied it up a little and have made it easier to see and look at - gone is the purple :( (i did love that purple) and in is white which makes for a crisper look and hopefully a bit easier on the eyes. I can say I am now very happy with the new store layout and I think the pads now take centre stage as they should.

Secondly we have a new store on etsy.com.......yippee we are thrilled to be expanding our advertising and audience. I have listed a few pads already so things are up and running and I just cant wait to take my first order.......I am also giving a free pad to the first person who orders from my etsy store so lets hope its you, lol.
Check it out at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5958317

I will be adding a whole bunch of new pads to the shop as soon as I can so keep an eye out!

Brightest blessings to all
X

No comments: