This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New pads...naughty me and some business news

Hi everyone...17 followers of my blog I feel very honored :)
I have just added two more photos to my personal cloth pad stash post.....naughty me has bought a few more, oh and I also found some more that i bought a while ago in a box (we just moved house)....Shhh don't tell my husband but i have another 6 coming in the mail :D well its not my fault who could resist cute poodles on a pad ~ poodles i tell ya, they are just too cute~!

On to business news.................. My super sale went really well, I sold a total of gee how many....um about 30 pads which is great.
I was also asked during the sale if I accepted layby, now this is something I had never really considered, but then when I did start to think about it I realised you know this is what would benefit moms ( I mean seriously what mom is going to justify spending up big on herself when all we want to do is please our children and look after their needs first ) and so I am pleased to say 'Platinum panties' now has a layby service!
It is really easy to work with.....it starts with a 10% deposit and then just regular weekly payments *I am pretty flexible so I'm not too fussy with certain amounts every week, just what you can pay really* if you want layby all you have to do is tick the cheque/money order option during checkout to secure your order and state the word layby in the notes to seller and we'll set that up for you :)

New stocks will be being added soon to my store at the cloth pad shop....I've just been really busy and have not had as much time to sew as I would like :( I promise though I will re stock soon! My website has just been restocked so you just might find a new pad there!

X

No comments: