This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, May 18, 2009

Cloth pads for 1.00 AUD


Platinum Panties is making way for new stock so I'm holding an amazing special on my website....
Buy one pad at normal price and get another pad of your choice (equal or lesser value) for only $1.00.
Buy two pads at normal price and receive two pads for only $1.00 each and so on for however many you want to buy :)
International customers welcome
This is a limited offer and is only open from today 18th may until 8pm on the 21st of May
Those wanting to pay via direct deposit I will adjust your amount manually....those wanting to pay via paypal I can send you a revised invoice or refund your money after you have paid.
Come grab a bargain
Warmly
Kristie
www.platinumpanties.net

No comments: