This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, April 18, 2008

Here I am again........very exciting, I just sold my first little dress!
I think that getting little babies and toddlers back into environmentally friendly knits and crocheted items is definitely the way to go and don't they just look too cute when they are wearing a handmade item.
I have listed some bonnets/helmets now......I have perfected my pattern design and it works well for boys or girls. I can also put a frill around the edge for a girl which would be lovely. I still have to work out sizing, at the moment I have a 12 month size but my pattern can decrease within it hopefully for smaller sizes.
Heres a few pics:

No comments: