This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, September 15, 2008

New stocks

I have been super busy here at the pad factory, lol and so over the next few days I will be listing a huge amount of pads on the US side of the cloth pad shop.....check them out by clicking the link below

http://us.clothpadshop.com/

and then click on my store name to the left of the screen!

I am also going to have a mini stocking at Ozebaby on friday the 19th at 7pm so that will be fun and will also feature a whole bunch of new prints and designs including my long liners! So watch out as here pads come, lol................

No comments: