This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A new liner design and my excitment...............

Oooohhh, excitemnet about what I hear you say........the nappy hunt is coming and I am just tickled pink to be a sponser this year. I just loved participating in the icon hunting last year so its great to be one of the 150 sponsers hiding the cute little diaper! woo hooo............... :)
I have also come up with a new liner design, I have two ready and on sale at the cloth pad shop and I'll be stocking some at Platinum Panties this weekend, it is a flat style with small wings and tested very comfy indeed.
Here are some pics!

No comments: