This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hard at work......lol

And so I have been......I've made up 12 pads, my new liner designs, and have listed them between the two cloth pad shops( aussie and US sides) and platinum panties.
I've also been online shopping for some gorgeous flannel fabrics ready to make up some more nappies and pads. I think I will also make up another 'something special' nappy too.........I really enjoy adding unique touches to things!
My next pad stockings will be in time for the cloth nappy hunt so watch out then for a huge stack of new stock!
I've had some customs orders come through too which is lovely as I always like to design something to please....and so off i go to cut out some new pads!
X

No comments: