This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Store opened!

I have just opened another new store stocking my cloth menstrual pads! It is still at the CLOTH PAD SHOP but is featured on the US side which means all prices are in the USD and much more convenient for ladies shopping from over there!
I will be adding stocks to the site daily over the next week so I should have quite a range to choose from.......You can also purchase from either side aswell so if you wanted an item from the aussie side and the US side then just go ahead....its all processed thru checkout for you!
I have again been on a massive fabric buying spree.......lol yer I know I went on one last week but I just couldn't resist really what with all the flannels being on clearance!

No comments: