This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, May 2, 2008

Website under construction!

And here I am again..............Some exciting things have been happening, starting with my website....www.platinumbabies.net/
It is undergoing a huge makeover and is having a shopping cart finally installed making it easier to access and nicer to look at, yay. It's been slow going as there is no such thing as TIME with 4 kids, lol, especially for complicated computer stuff and not to mention that I'm clueless and need hubby to construct it for me but hopefully it will be all systems go within a week!
I am also working on some new projects to stock my Ozebaby store, a whole new winter range in neutrals and cream.....Just for little bubbas! With my brilliant stash of buttons, what better than soft colours to show them off. The ones below although hard to see are a wooden type with engraved flowers swirling on them! I think they match the theme of the jacket quite nicely and I was loving the chenille around the edges!
A preview is below!
More next time....................................................................................

No comments: