This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A little behind..........

Well as my household found out quite quickly on the weekend ( a lot of yelling, cursing and frustration later) my sewing machine packed it in and this is only after having it a few weeks. Before you ask......no, it wasn't my fault :) the motor had completely gone! I did take it back to spotlight, who are sending it back to the manufacturer to be fixed or whatever, and guess what they did???? Offered me a backup machine until mine comes back. Yay for me except that it is such a frustrating machine to work with, lol. It was an unexpected gesture on their behalf, I am always impressed with their service though.....I LOVE SPOTLIGHT!!!!!
To continue my ramblings, all this puts me behind in my pad making. I was hoping to get some AIO and regular days pads done but that doesn't look to be happening any time soon :(
Despite waiting all week for the post my shipment of hemp fleece is naught to arrive either so I guess even if i had my machine it wouldn't make too much a difference anyway!
Hmmmm.............................................

No comments: