This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's almost the end of May...wow the year is just flying by now! I've been working hard on my websites, changing things etc and I think they are all coming up really well. The Platinum Panties website is my favorite though it is not yet online as we have to add a shopping cart to it! Just wait til you see it!!!!!
I've also been working on a 'something special' pad range which will see something special on each pad in the range. Here's a sneak preview :)


I hope to have a few pads up on the cloth pad shop site before the weekend but of course that will depend on time etc

On another note.....I was going thru my herb stockpile looking for the ingredients for a winter energy spell and it made me think about how hard it is to find witch/magic etc themed fabrics. Why is that?
I have literally searched everywhere, IRL and online and have yet to find any that aren't either hideous or cartoon fairy type. I remember years back that I was able to find a few cotton prints at spotlight but not anymore. I was talking to hubby about it and he thinks I was able to get some back then due to the popularity of 'Harry Potter' and the like but that isn't helping me now :(
I'd really like to be able to incorporate a bit more 'me' into my cloth pads and other things so if anyone knows of a fabric seller with these types leave a comment, I'd be much obliged :)

I'm slowly building my cloth pad stash as I see pads I like.......I know how I feel at that time of the month so I look for pads with prints that empower me and express solid, fast moving energy! I bought one a few days back that has an aztec style horse print with gold glitter bits and purple shades and it just makes me think of the image of horses rushing out of the sea waves. I love it! I also like the colour green but not too many makers seem to use green. I have yet to find a pleasing green print I like to create with!
hmm anyway away I must go.........xxK

No comments: