This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, May 23, 2008

Fabric pic!


And so here I am again!
My snap machine works great and I have added a whole bunch of new pads to my store at the cloth pad shop
I am also uploading a new pic of my recent fabric buying.......For custom ordering of cloth pads especially which I offer through my website platinum babies.
I am hoping to get a few more pads made up this weekend and also want to get some more knits done! I've been so involved setting up my cloth pad shop etc that not much has been happening on my hook or needles. I did buy some lovely yarn recently though and thought it might make a cute beanie......kind of a red/yellow blend.

No comments: