This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Diamond G liner Pics!!!


Today is Sunday......I've a short while before dinner and the inevitable night routine of my little treasures, who might I add, have been quite naughty and whingy today :), so I'll upload some pics of my new 'Diamond G' g-string liners! I made them specially for g-strings, hence the name but have found they also work quite well on normal underpants though it is a trim crotch style but hey, I prefer less bulk anyway!
I also uploaded a few more short liner pics, the fabric were just too good not to share :P and I just loooooove the turtle liner.....the pattern placement is perfect!



No comments: