This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, May 16, 2008

New fabrics!

And who went shopping today...........I just cant resist really, especially when it comes to fabrics. Fabrics on sale I might add, lol.
Hubby got out his ruler and measurements the other night and actually came up with a pretty good pad design......who said men weren't helpful ;) ........I've yet to give it a whirl but hopefully this weekend. I just keep running out of time in the day. Had a few dramas this week with my 5 year old Gabe, dreadful bullies at school and 1 year old Teddy has been sick but hopefully all will start to calm down as we go into the weekend.
Here is a pic of my fabric going into pads!


No comments: