This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, May 29, 2008

About Cloth Menstrual Pads!

A lovely comment was left on my blog yesterday (thank you Karen) that has prompted me to write a short blurb about cloth pad general information. It never occurred to me that they wouldn't come across as a reusable product!

So lets get to some cloth menstrual pad facts:

  • Environmentally friendly - My cloth pads are able to be used over and over again. With a sizable stash many women find their pads last for many years.
  • Machine Washable - I turn and topstitch my pads making them very durable.
  • Easy Care - When used just soak in a container of cold water and when ready for a washing load just throw them into the machine. You can also wash them with your other items if you so desire.
  • Money Saving - The initial layout for a stash of cloth pads might seem alot more expensive but in the long run you do save quite a bit of money.
  • Convenient - You never again have to worry about that horrible dash to the shops as you realize your period has arrived and there's no pads left in the drawer.
  • Special - What better way to celebrate your womanhood than to wear fabulous, comfortable fabrics and gorgeous prints.......Don't we all deserve something a little special!

I hope this helps give a little more insight into the cloth pad world. More information will be going up on my 'Platinum Panties' website soon!

xK

No comments: