This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Saturday, April 19, 2008

What am I working on now?????
Well my main passion is actually designing the patterns for what I want to make.....provides me with an outlet for my brain cells, lol.
I have been thinking lately that I really want to design something for the boys, I love making little girls things but since I do actually have 3 boys it might be nice to design another practical item for them too.
The trouble is........I've no idea!!!!! Hopefully by next post I'll have had a brainwave.......I must say I was extremely pleased with my medieval tunic, maybe I can work on one of them in between thinking!!

No comments: