This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, April 28, 2008

Next Project!

Well, I've managed to stay busy over the weekend so I didn't get as much done as I wanted........I am halfway thru a crocheted jacket that I am making up as I go along! It's in a gorgeous olive green, soft 8ply yarn with burgundy accents, I'll be posting a pic once its finished....hopefully today!
I am also trying to figure out a simple nappy wrap cover pattern as I have been unable to find anything for my newborn son to wear over his flat nappies! I really love the MCN but I must say that I am also a big fan of the traditional flat, flannel/terry nappies and I find that for my one year old son a baby beehinds pul cover works great with them but lil bubba is just a little small for them yet :)
I've a design on the drawing board so watch out!!!!!!

No comments: